Legal due diligence in M&A transactions in Italy and abroad
- In corporate transactions of an extraordinary nature, the working method that Avv. De Angelis carries out with clients is also that of multidisciplinary integration with the reference Partners of his network. This allows him to provide comprehensive advice on all aspects involved in an operation.
- For M&A projects that have reflections and cross-border implications, if necessary, he has the right contacts and relationships with professionals with whom he has been working in synergy for some time.
Corporate secretarial activities supporting company management in preparing the necessary documents for the life of the company in response to national and international regulations
Plans to adapt to relevant regulations for companies such as:
- Decree 231 on corporate liability with preparation of the related Organizational Models. In this regard, Avv. De Angelis is also a member of the Surveillance Committee of medium-large companies.
- The GDPR Privacy for the correct management and processing of personal data.
- Legislative Decree 81/2008 for the creation of an adequate and compliant workplace safety management system.
On the journey with which Avv. De Angelis accompanies his clients to achieve “Compliance” with these regulations he uses a working method that combines knowledge and experience in the application of the legislation with Risk Management and Project Management skills acquired over many years of experience as an Executive of companies.